Dreams

"Alone our Dreams create Hope... Together our Dreams create MIRACLES. ~ Dawn Saul.............................All material Copyrighted.



Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Letter from Heaven .....by Jimmy

                                         A Letter from Heaven

(A letter from Heaven by my son Jimmy. Written about six months after he died.)


I honestly feel this letter was dictated to me by my son, James 'Jimmy' Patrick Saul about six months after he died. Yes, at the time I was debilitated with grief and I wanted a sign desperately from my son. However, it was my Grief Counselor who suggested I write to my child, which I began doing. This letter is his response. I also met many other bereaved parents from the Compassion Friends grief network who have shared similar interactions. Are these the writings of a broken heart? Or maybe, these are the words of a beloved son reaching out to comfort his grieving family!


Hey Mom,

I am so sorry you are hurting so much. But, please know I am soooo Happy! I hope it helps you to understand how truly beautiful it is here in heaven.
Mom, I'm with Dad. I can't describe how wonderful it is to be with him... He sends you his love and is telling me to tell you that there IS no reason to cry. Celebrate! For we will all be together someday! Sooner than you realize and then you'll know the remarkable joy I have now!


Give Katie a super duper HUG from her favorite big brother... Don't tell Mike or Chris I said that, we don't want them jealous. Tell them what great big brothers they are and how much I tried to be just like them. I know they are broken up about this Mom, but I am counting on you to help them. I love you all sooooo Very much!


I really am so incredibly happy and FREE... My soul began to soar after it was finally released! It's so spectacular MOM... Really it is. I will be there to help you in so many ways. Write your book MOM... I'll help! Tell Katie I am with her every day. She'll always be protected and guided by me! Mike is ripped up inside Mom... Tell him he can beat me at arm wrestling next time we're together! I'll let him win! LOL. Tell Chris and Jenn... I knew about the baby.... I am filled with joy and anticipation... Although I already know it will be a wonderful healthy baby! Tell Chris he's worrying too much!
 
Jingles and Tinker know when I am near. Watch them. I am trying to contact you in person but your energy is soooo stressed! We will talk more... Mom, there really is no difference between our worlds... The veil of deception is so thin, but you have to be calm and trust! We have much work to do together.


I just went ahead to get things started. Yes, Mom... It was my time to pass at 23. I am happy and I did succeed in this lifetime. Be happy for me! Honestly..... No more tears! OK? Well, OK a few more but, stop all the drama Mom.... It's not want I want!


Kiss Katie for me and tell the Boys I am cool! I love you all so much! Dad is laughing at me because he says I am babying you too much! He knows your strong and will be alright!


God Bless... "I Love You, Mommy!"
Jimmy
P.S. There is a GOD! LOL... As if YOU didn't already know it!?

No comments:

Post a Comment